Waiting for My Real Life to Begin

The life and times of a girl named Swishy.

Thursday, September 13, 2012

I need a favor

You guys, it's been so long since I've done this that the whole TEMPLATE has changed! I AM THE WORST!

But you (any of you? at all?) are the best. I am good and I hope you guys are all awesome, too. I really, really am going to get back to blogging soon. I just feel like I want to approach it differently and I'm not 100 percent sure what that looks like ... but I AM working on it!

In the meantime ...

I NEED HELP! Seriously. Desperate times! I need to find an email address for someone who works for Southwest. Yes, there is a story (of course there is ... isn't there always?) and I swear I will tell and it will be COMPLETELY worth it, but first I need to get ahold of this person STAT. Do any of you know anyone who works for Southwest? It is ONLY for the purest purposes, I promise :)

You're the best! Thank you!

4 Comments:

At 3:15 PM, Blogger MJ said...

As a matter of fact, I do!

 
At 10:01 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

OH MY GOSH!! YOU BLOGGED! HAHAHA

 
At 6:02 PM, Blogger Mary Ann said...

Sending you best wishes from Saint Louis! I check in every once in awhile to see if you're blogging again. You probably have a huge audience just waiting for you to publish a blog or a book.

 
At 8:46 PM, Blogger Swishy said...

You are SO SWEET, Mary Ann! :) I am thinking about blogging again AND I am working on a book ... so at least I know someone might read it if I finally ever finish!

Happy New Year to you and to anyone else reading ... I am hiding a little but not gone! I will be back soon (and I will TOTALLY tell the story that prompted this post! It's a fun one!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home