Waiting for My Real Life to Begin

The life and times of a girl named Swishy.

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Is this thing on???

I don't even know if anyone comes here anymore, but just in case: I suck. I mean, REALLY suck. I always swore I would never be one of those people who just disappeared and then I did. I didn't REALLY disappear, though, I swear. I just sort of went on ... hiatus.

(Lame. So lame. I know.)

SO. I'm coming back for real, I think, pretty soon. I'm not totally sure when, and I'm not totally sure what it will look like, but I'll be doing something.

(If anyone's around to read it anymore!)

P.S. Yes, I am totally watching the Emmy red carpet show right now. I AM the same girl, after all!!!

13 Comments:

At 6:46 PM, Anonymous patti said...

sadly, i am still here, but more so here: www.pattitucker.com

that's right, i got so big for my britches (?!) that i went all domainsRu bloggywood.

but i still come here for the secrets....

 
At 7:46 PM, Blogger MJ said...

I thought I was seeing things when I saw your name in bold! Can't wait to see how you've been! Missed you!!!

 
At 11:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm here too. I used to blog under a pseudonym but have now switched to another for privacy reasons.

 
At 12:49 AM, Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR! I AM ANNOUNCING IT ON MY BLOG! YOU EFFING ROCK THE HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 7:40 AM, Blogger Barb said...

So glad you are back!

 
At 8:25 AM, Blogger Cheryl said...

How could we ever leave you? Glad you are back!
xxxxxx

 
At 10:48 AM, Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Go read my FB post.

 
At 11:01 AM, Blogger Andie said...

I have been wondering about you!

I clicked on your blog the other day to see if you had posted and I missed something!

 
At 11:39 PM, Blogger Swishy said...

Oh my gosh, you're actually still here!!! It's so good to see you all and I hope you're all doing well ... I promise I won't leave you hanging this time! :)

 
At 4:46 PM, Blogger Trish Ryan said...

I just started blogging again, too. Sometimes you just need a break :) Glad to see you back! xoxo

 
At 8:04 PM, Blogger Beth said...

I MISS YOU!!!!!

 
At 11:40 PM, Blogger Mary Ann said...

I'm so glad to see a recent posting! Hope life is going great for you...

 
At 3:19 AM, Anonymous Rambling rose said...

Yay your finally back. Missed you heaps.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home