Waiting for My Real Life to Begin

The life and times of a girl named Swishy.

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Multiple-choice test

I haven't written a good and proper blog post the past few days because I've been too busy:

a) attending the wedding of Khloe Kardashian (yes, I caught the bouquet, and OH, YES were Kim and Kourtney pissed about it).

b) being booked at the police station for reckless something or other after flipping out on the passive-aggressive man driving 15 mph in front of me on a 35 mph road. For, like, TEN MINUTES.

c) cashing my lottery check and heading off to Bora Bora.

d) watching the copious amounts of television I managed to accumulate on my DVR after just one week of the new season. (OK, spoiler alert: I WISH THIS WERE TRUE. But so far Modern Family gets a thumbs up, and so does this season of The Biggest Loser even though it makes me cry and makes me feel guilty for eating my turtle Chex Mix. Grey's Anatomy, on the other hand, gets a "I really, really think I'm done this time ... for real." I had to see poor George's funeral, though!)

e) luxuriating at the spa and swimming in a tub of chocolate BECAUSE I'M WORTH IT.

f) I can't remember. Not so much in the "waking up on the couch of a dashing stranger" way but more of a "Where did Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday GO?!?" kind of way.

Correct answer gets a prize. :) Happy Monday, everyone!

17 Comments:

At 8:58 AM, Blogger Monnik said...

hmm... I say F??

:)

I agree with you on Biggest Loser. I'm so happy that Bob and Jillian are working together and that they don't have all of that black team vs blue team BS.

 
At 9:35 AM, Blogger Angela Williams Duea said...

Hmmm...B sounds pretty interesting, so if it's not true, I'd still love to hear you tell a story about it. E sounds wonderful except for the part where you get chocolate in your hair.

I'm going for answer D. Will there be an essay question?

 
At 1:15 PM, Blogger Trish Ryan said...

You're so worth that vat of chocolate, even if you're not yet swimming in it!

 
At 2:27 PM, Blogger Karen said...

I'd go with g) none of the above. Instead, you took that Emmy statue, flew to LA, got an agent, and landed a guest spot on the final season of Lost.

(PS: Every season, I'm pleasantly surprised -- reminded? -- of how hot Bob is! Luuuuuuvvvvvvv him!)

 
At 3:15 PM, Blogger Bina said...

I'm going with D, because how else would you know about Biggest Loser? And, um, yea, I can't tell you how many times I have cried just in the first TWO episodes! I mean, wow.

 
At 9:35 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Can I go with a multiple answer of both D and F?

 
At 10:55 PM, Anonymous Chrystal said...

Congrats Kim and Reggie!

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger flea said...

i'm going with "D" and how badly is Grey's totally blowing it?? man, what happend to this show? to much exposure? or do we just have to high of expectations?? I love the biggest loser too, although instead of motivating me, I tend to eat a bowel of popcorn instead

 
At 1:12 PM, Blogger Denise said...

I go with b! That sounds interesting!

 
At 1:38 PM, Blogger Mary Ann said...

B, but I hope I'm wrong.

 
At 9:10 PM, Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

OH MY GOSH IT'S TOTALLY B. WHAT HAPPENED?!??!

 
At 11:10 PM, Blogger Mandy said...

Im gonna go with D. I gave up on Greys last season.

 
At 11:51 PM, Blogger Beth said...

A!!!!! its A, right? I KNEW IT!!!!

 
At 12:15 AM, Blogger Melek said...

based on the craziness that i've read on your blog in the past, i'd say A (bc it's crazy cool enough that it would happen to you) or B (bc you seem to have many a driving adventure).

and seriously, George died on Grey's??? i guess he finally ran out of ppl to sleep with. :)

 
At 5:28 PM, Blogger Angela Williams Duea said...

WELL? Which is it Swishy?

 
At 11:21 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

You need to be doing D! Flashforwards second episode is on tonight. Hopefully it's as good as the first.

 
At 4:37 PM, Blogger Cheryl said...

I hope it was the chocolate bath in the Spa. Sounds good to me and you are worth it.
XXXXXX

 

Post a Comment

<< Home