Random bits and pieces
A few things ...
* So this drive-up ATM I go to sometimes? It is the craziest ATM ever. For one thing, it talks to me. But it doesn't just talk to me. Ohhhhh, no. It talks to me IN A BRITISH ACCENT. A British accent! Is that not the most random thing ever? I love it. It also calls my PIN my "secret numbahhhh" which, for some reason, entertains me to no end.
* If you have not checked out Hulu yet, do it, do it, do it. There is some totally random, totally awesome stuff on there.
* I am totally not adjusted to daylight savings yet. I swear it takes me like a month and I know it's psychological, I know it, but STILL. I will be yawning from now until April. Seriously.
* I am so loving Rock of Love 2 lately. Why? WHY? I don't know why. I didn't watch the first one, and I'm not really watching this one very consistently, either. But whenever I flip over to VH1 it's on and it suuuucks ... me .... in. Please let it be Daisy and Kristie Joe and Ambre (yes, she spells it Ambre) in the final three, please, please, please!
* I just might know someone who just might be talking to Jim from The Office tomorrow. I thought you should know, just in case that someone we both know ends up changing her name to Pam and moving to California and, oh, you know, not updating her blog for a while.
On that note ... happy Friday!