Waiting for My Real Life to Begin

The life and times of a girl named Swishy.

Friday, January 11, 2008

Crazed

I have been a terrible blogger this week! I have been working late every night and running around like crazy trying to get ready to go out of town for a wedding. I'll try to replace this in a little bit with a blog from the airport (which, incidentally, I have to get up for in THREE HOURS! I SO need to go to bed!).

Happy Friday, everyone!

*******

Update, some 16 hours later: Clearly, I did not blog from the airport, because I was very late to the airport and once again was deemed a security threat. Ha. But I did make my flight, and despite going on a mere hour of sleep am having a great time so far. I'll do a proper post in a day or two ... in the meantime, have a great weekend!

10 Comments:

At 11:20 AM, Blogger Monnik said...

Hey Swishy! I hope you made your plane on time... Have a good wedding weekend!!!

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger Beth said...

have a great weekend at the wedding and we want lots of "stalker photos"!!!

 
At 1:09 PM, Blogger Trish Ryan said...

Have fun/blog much!!!

 
At 3:46 PM, Blogger flea said...

poor swishy! hope you got some rest & made your flight....

looking forward to the airport post...they are always amusing

 
At 9:55 PM, Blogger Moanna said...

I hope you made it! Have fun!!

 
At 11:25 PM, Blogger Drewpy Drew said...

Remember, it's really cold at 33,000 feet. So just chill.

 
At 11:53 PM, Blogger kim said...

Have you seen p.s. I love you?

Denny the heart patient didn't do much for me, but Denni as singing Irish guy -- hubba hubba.

 
At 12:33 AM, Blogger Manic Mom said...

DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is why I Couldn't get a hold of you today....

You and your freakin' security threats!!!

But I love your airport posts and hope you have some stalkerazi photos and stories to share from the weekend!

Have fun, be good!

 
At 1:29 PM, Blogger Sherry said...

Enjoy the wedding...how could such a wonder girl like you ever be a security threat?!?

 
At 10:27 PM, Blogger CruiserMel said...

Seriously, are the "crazies" in the air these past couple of weeks or what?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home