I am so boring
I mean, seriously. I am. But I feel like I should blog, so I dug up an old tag and I'll do that.
But, first, two things: I am little pissed off, because Brad and Angelina are in Manic's neck of the woods right now and we BARELY missed them! I TOTALLY would not be above stalking Brad and Angelina. I'm sorry, I wouldn't, and you know what? I haven't discussed this with Manic, but I'm betting she wouldn't be above it, either.
OK, actually, this reminds me of something. Did I ever tell you I had a dream once that Brad and Angelina asked me to co-parent with them? They SO did. I was playing with Maddox and they were like, Swish! You are so great with kids! So they asked me to co-parent with them, and then they were going to set me up with a really hot actor friend of theirs, but I woke up before I found out who it was. Sad. So sad.
Second: So I'm going on a speedy quick trip this weekend, and seriously, all I can think about is the food I'll be eating. Literally, LITERALLY, my mouth is watering right now. I'm going to this little pizza place in my old neighborhood in New Jersey and HOLY CRAP, it is the best pizza ever. So don't you worry, you have plenty of pizza pictures to look forward to on Sunday night. If that's not exciting, I don't know what is.
OK ... tag time!
Four Jobs You've Had in Your Life:
1. Makeup girl at the mall. I'm still not entirely sure how that happened.
2. Summer recreation counselor
3. Founder of my very own babysitters club (you KNOW I read the books!)
4. Soon-to-be job: Co-parent of Maddox, Zahara, Pax and Shiloh
Four Movies You Could Watch Over and Over:
1. Top Gun
2. Garden State
3. Jerry Maguire
4. Love Actually
Four Places You've Lived:
1. THE Garden State
2. Next door to the biggest crack whore who ever smoked crack and whored
3. An apartment with five other girls, one of whom used to leave raw fish on the counter for days at a time and then EAT it. After FLIES had been on it. Even though it smelled DISGUSTING.
4. For a (very) brief period, my friend's couch
Four Websites You Visit Daily:
2. TV Guide
3. USA Today
4. Various blogs
Four TV Shows You Love To Watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy
3. The Office
4. Friday Night Lights
Four of Your Favorite Foods:
2. Chocolate with stuff in it
3. Chicken nachos from QDoba
4. McDonald's french fries
(I have excellent eating habits, can you tell?)
Four Albums You Can't Live Without:
All of my favorite CDs I've burned myself! (Complete with oh-so-creative titles)
1. Monday Night Mix (key songs: "Mr. Brightside" by The Killers; "23" by Jimmy Eat World; "A Murder of One" by Counting Crows)
2. Driving and Bored ("Different" by Acceptance; "Existentialism on Prom Night" by Straylight Run; "Dance Inside" by All-American Rejects)
3. Treadmill ("Make Damn Sure" by Taking Back Sunday; "Rooftops" by Lostprophets; "The Kill" by--cringe--30 Seconds to Mars)
4. Songs from TV shows ("Chocolate" by Snow Patrol; "Follow Through" by Hotel Lights; "Take Me Away" (acoustic) by Lifehouse)
(And, of course, my personal little Grey's mix. That's probably my absolute favorite. But that's a given, right?)
Four Places You'd Rather Be:
1. Reading a book on the beach
2. In a bubble bath
3. My favorite little coffee shop
4. In a hot man's pants! Ha ha. Just kidding. Mostly.