Feeling random today
* So I'm at my coffee shop, and there's this guy here who looks like Mat Kearney. How do I know what Mat Kearney looks like, you might ask? Because I watch VH1 at 3 in the morning, that's why! And he does. Look like Mat Kearney, I mean. On a somewhat related note, I like that song Undeniable.
* I've decided I'm sick of all my clothes. That happens every few months or so, around the time the seasons change (or around the time I WANT the seasons to change). But this time I'm taking action! I got the brilliant idea to sell some of my old clothes on eBay so I don't feel guilty about buying new clothes, but mostly so I can make room in my closet. I put two things up there last night as a test. Unfortunately, one of them is a green polo shirt, and there are 68 other green polo shirts up there right now, so I'm not sure I like my chances. Also, I was getting impatient with eBay, so I'm not even entirely sure I did everything right. But that's why it's a TEST, right?
* I have a new favorite song of the week: I Still Remember by Bloc Party.
* T-minus SIX DAYS until I can wear real earrings! Yay, yay, yay. I might cheat and put in a new pair on Saturday instead of Sunday, because that's the kind of wild and crazy girl I am. I keep yanking on my ears trying to test if they hurt--you know, if they're really ready for the responsibility of new earrings. (And I wonder why they got infected the first time around.) But so far, so good.
* I am so happy The Hills is on tonight. I am also SO, so happy it's almost TV season again. FINALLY!
* I'm a little concerned about the news that Ryan Seacrest is hosting the Emmys. Not because I'm sick of Ryan, or because I'm worried about Ryan overexerting himself, but because, as you may know, I am a loyal Emmys live-blogger and I'm worried about the red carpet. Of course he's not doing the red carpet if he hosts, right? So who WILL be doing the red carpet? Debbie Matenopoulos? SAL MASEKELA? (Please, no.) Love Ryan or hate him, but he holds shit together on the red carpet. I'm really worried about this. Unless they bring back Kathy Griffin. I liked her. Or the boob-grabbing Isaac Mizrahi.
WAIT. Something else occurred to me. Ryan's going to have to do an opening monologue! But he's not a comedian!
Maybe there will be good live-blogging after all.