Absolutely 1,000 percent random
I am a sleepy, sleepy girl (it's 3 a.m.!) so I'm going to spew out 60 seconds of random thoughts and then hit you with a real post later. Deal? Deal.
* I did not work out one day last week. Not one day. I'm pretty sure I gained 80 pounds. So I have to go, like, every day this week to make up for it.
* I also did not clean. The place is disgusting right now. I was running around this morning looking for my flip-flops, and I finally found them on the side of the toilet in the bathroom. I took them off in there, and then kicked them to the side after I tripped over them in the middle of the night. Meanwhile, my mail is on the bathroom sink, there's a granola bar wrapper next to the toothpaste ... it's a mess. I am SO cleaning everything tomorrow.
* Speaking of flip-flops, I forgot to tell you about this guy I saw during all the Fourth festivities. He had these flip-flops on, the kind with a thicker sole, and there was a flask wedged into the sole on each foot! He took them off and showed me. Lest you think it was merely for appearance, he informed me that they hold a lot more alcohol than you'd think. A LOT.
* My eyes are KILLING me! Late, late at night, I get this compulsive urge to rub the crap out of them. I think maybe my moisturizer gets in my eyes or something. It's happening right now and it's DRIVING ME CRAZY!
* Chris Klein is a dork. He's on TV right now.
* And Jack White is weird. (I just flipped the channel.)
* I got my hair cut yesterday. Just a little trim, nothing crazy. I'm kind of liking it longish right now. The best thing ever about my hairdresser is that she gives me a little scalp massage after she washes my hair. Ahhhhh. I love it.
* Someone who lives near me got a dog, I think. I can hear the thing yapping out on the balcony right now. Maybe it had a bad dream. Do dogs dream?
OK, I'm out. I'm going to be a much better blogger this week, though! Happy (ha) Monday!