Waiting for My Real Life to Begin

The life and times of a girl named Swishy.

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Someone stole my karma

My lucky numbers: 08 18 37 39 48 38

The winning numbers: NOT MINE!

I think this is CRAP! I PUT the dollar out there with intent! I held it out in front of me and said, "OK, my little dollar. I hope you bring someone else lots of luck." I said that OUT LOUD, and I said it with lots of niceness and tenderness, too. And what do I get back? LOSING NUMBERS!

Maybe it's a test. Maybe my good fortune is supposed to come to me another way.

Or maybe the whole thing's a CROCK!

I guess the shopping sprees and Swishy plates will have to wait awhile, huh?

10 Comments:

At 7:15 AM, Blogger Beth said...

damn! I really wanted a swishy plate! I read, if you played the laottery, you had a 1 in 176 MILLION chance of winning....that's just not good enough odds for me. What a waste of $2...I could have bought In Touch with that $2!!! ;)

 
At 11:49 AM, Anonymous Eileen said...

Does this mean I'm not getting my 50k?

 
At 3:18 PM, Blogger Manic Mom said...

But look at the good fortune it did bring you on your doorstep this afternoon!!

; )

xo Manic

 
At 4:24 PM, Blogger Jess Riley said...

I hate the lottery. Every time I get sucked in and buy a ticket, and every time I lose.

 
At 5:22 PM, Blogger Ramblin Rose said...

ohhh dying to know if manic finally sent you the tim tams... ???


Did she Did she Did she?????


damn... I already spent my 50 K I guess I'll have to go return everything...

 
At 8:51 PM, Blogger Brooklyn Frank said...

the lottery just goes to show god doesn't like me very much.

 
At 9:31 PM, Blogger Jenster said...

Drat! I practically had my cut spent!!

 
At 11:23 PM, Blogger Golightly said...

Gosh darn it! boo.

 
At 8:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i once fed a girl tim tams while making passionate love to her. true story.

 
At 3:33 PM, Blogger Swishy said...

Ha ha ha ha ha ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home