Waiting for My Real Life to Begin

The life and times of a girl named Swishy.

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Harrowing

Harrowing, I tell you. That about describes the past 48 hours to a T. But I'm going to be the ultimate tease and say that I'll tell you the story tomorrow, because I just got done writing something for work, and I have to get up FOR work in, like, 5 1/2 hours, and I've barely slept, and I ... I'm just gonna die if I don't find my bed in about 2 seconds. Seriously. But tomorrow! I promise!

6 Comments:

At 7:08 AM, Blogger Beth said...

I hope you get the sleep you need! I hope that you're okay!

 
At 8:43 AM, Blogger Jenster said...

Intruiging...

Hope you got some good sleep!

 
At 10:17 AM, Blogger Bina said...

I'm dying here! Get some sleep, and start writing!

 
At 10:59 AM, Blogger kim said...

tease

I'll be back.

 
At 6:35 PM, Blogger TTQ said...

Okay it's tomorrow...we are waiting patiently(ahem, toe tapping) over here.

 
At 10:48 PM, Blogger CruiserMel said...

Nighty-night. Read ya tomorrow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home