My socks are still on
It's like almost 4 a.m. so I'm gonna make this quick ...
* Grey's Anatomy was ... OK. It makes me CRAZY how uneven it's been this season! I was expecting a cliffhanger considering, you know, it's a TWO-PARTER, but nothing. Not a lot happened except for the Alex and Addison almost-kiss, which wasn't even a surprise considering I'd seen it in previews for like seven weeks or something. Even the writer (who usually writes some of the best episodes) sort of acknowledged the episode was a little blah.
Parts I liked: Even though I knew it was coming, Addison and Alex were totally, totally hot. Cute (albeit a little boring) that Derek sleeps on the couch because of the snoring and then crawls back into bed before Meredith wakes up. George and his dad ... thought it was REALLY sweet that his dad apologized for George feeling different and for not "getting him" well enough. And my favorite part was when George was shaking after his dad got out of surgery and Meredith went over to him when no one else was paying attention and was like, "George, you have to breathe." And then he just gripped her arm and she was so nice to him ... I like Meredith.
OK, I guess I liked a lot of parts. That's literally only five minutes worth, though! Maybe if I watch it again, I'll like it better. But I missed the voiceover. There was no context for Addison and Mark--that whole thing has been way, WAY uneven. Cristina and Burke are freaking dysfunctional. And nice that they used a shot of Addison from LAST SEASON to pad things out at the end. LAZY!!
I'll stop talking about Grey's Anatomy now.
* I still can't believe the girl from Once and Again is dating Marilyn Manson. Sick.
* I read the Men's Vogue cover story on Kiefer Sutherland this week and oh, my gosh, can I just bring him home with me this very second?
* Tori Spelling and I have the same dress. I'm serious. I saw a picture of her tonight while I was working out and they totally said how much it cost and where she bought it and it's the SAME EXACT DRESS that's hanging on my bedroom door right now! I guess those Lifetime movies don't pay as well as I thought.
* Seriously have to go to bed. Night.