I'm a loser, baaaaaby
I'm so boring. For real. The good news is, at least I'm catching up on sleep and errands and becoming a functional human being again. The flip side is that I'm as boring as a two-hour line at the bank.
Here's what I've got:
* Do you see this? Do you SEE it? It's a salad. It's a salad I actually ordered and then ate (well, once I took off the cheese and pulled out all the lettuce that looked like grass). This marked the first time in my entire life that I ordered and ate a salad, and it only took my lovely BFF three years to talk me into it. It was a highly momentous occasion. Perhaps I'll even do it again sometime.
* Songs I'm loving right now: The Way I Am by Ingrid Michaelson, Samson by Regina Spektor and The Adventure by Angels and Airwaves. The first one was on Grey's Anatomy last week. I know, what a shock--Swishy likes a song that was on Grey's Anatomy.
* Speaking of, Grey's made me cry last week. And not because another week went by without a decent storyline for Derek and Meredith (although that was true).
* My hair got damaged from the power outage. Don't ask me how, but it did. All I know is that before the power outage, it was all healthy and normal, and now I have about 100 split ends. The strands of my hair: the silent victims in all of this.
* I am totally addicted to McDonald's french fries. It needs to stop, especially since my week-long, outage-induced hiatus from my New Year's resolutions is now over. But oh, I love them.
* You guys all rock. I hope you're having a great day.