Waiting for My Real Life to Begin

The life and times of a girl named Swishy.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Livin' la vida loca

Have you ever had one of those days where you just go CRAZY? I went crazy today. I don't know if it's because I'm tired, or post-traumatic stress from the car fiasco (ha), or because I really am crazy and it's been dormant this whole time (well, OK, SORTA dormant), but I was, like, the conductor on the crazy express. I was snapping at people for no reason and on the verge of tears all day.

OK, fine. I wasn't really on the verge. I was doing cannonballs off the edge. I went outside and sat next to the highway and watched the cars while I ate my lunch and cried. Does that not sound SO PATHETIC? It was a little. I could sort of lift myself out of my body and see myself and I wanted to smack myself in the head because there was NO REASON for it. And then I wanted to smack myself in the head again for being so snotty to people who were trying to be nice. I seriously have no idea what my problem was.

It was just one of those days, I guess. Everyone has them. Mine was today.

In happier news, I almost feel like a normal human being again, Day 2 of the big workout/eating thing went well and my car is fixed. Yay! I'll be much more cheerful tomorrow ... in the meantime, check this out. It's one of the melted ball bearings I swiped as a souvenir (keep in mind, this is supposed to be ROUND!):

7 Comments:

At 1:15 PM, Blogger Golightly said...

Yah! I think we all have to go through some crazy just to get to happy.
glad you are feeling better

 
At 1:35 PM, Blogger TTQ said...

Cherish it forever, the ball bearing, not everyone can make that happen! It's ok to be crazy, you just have to be good crazy most of the time, then if you are bad crazy they have "places' you can go rest! And always ask for the meds!!!

 
At 6:22 PM, Blogger mama kay said...

Yep, I think it happens to the best of us. I cried in the store yesterday during the banana fiasco ... Not a proud moment.

 
At 9:17 PM, Blogger Jess Riley said...

I know how you feel!!!! I feel like that myself lately. J says I always get emotional with the changing of the seasons. Who knows, maybe he's on to something.

 
At 11:12 PM, Blogger Manic Mom said...

Conductor on the crazy train had me laughing so hard!

You never sound crazy in your IMs and I know you personally, and the only crazy you are is crazy FUN!
xoxoxo

 
At 1:43 AM, Blogger Swishy said...

You guys are so nice :) Every single comment totally made me smile/laugh!

 
At 6:01 AM, Blogger Ramblin Rose said...

Crazy is good If you werent' crazy you'd be boring!!

And if your crazy then all of your blog friends must be crazy too!!


RR

 

Post a Comment

<< Home