Waiting for My Real Life to Begin

The life and times of a girl named Swishy.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

'The nightmare of my life'

Reason No. 389 I love Project Runway: A 49-year-old man can say the above sentence without one shred of irony after spending a day and a half working with a difficult partner on a design. He couldn't be more serious if he were staring down the barrel of a gun. When he says working with this woman was the nightmare of his life, you better believe he means it to the very core of his being.

I mean, really. It doesn't get any better than that.

1 Comments:

At 5:13 PM, Blogger Swishy said...

You're telling me NONE of you people watch Project Runway? You MUST start! It's on, like, 20 times a week on Bravo and Monday nights on NBC.

And no, my real job is not as a publicist for NBC/Bravo :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home