Waiting for My Real Life to Begin

The life and times of a girl named Swishy.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Kill some time with me, won't you?

I get an email every day from Daily Candy, and I also frequently check out Pop Candy on USAToday.com, and in the past week or so BOTH have featured the website MyHeritage.com. You can upload a picture of yourself to this site. Then they scan your photo using some sort of fancy face recognition software and give you a list of celebrities you most look like! It takes, like, two seconds and it is WAY addictive and WAY fun.

So first, of course, I did myself, and the three celebrities I most look like are: Rita Hayworth (72 percent), Reese Witherspoon (70 percent) and Alicia Silverstone (70 percent). I don't know what to make of Rita Hayworth, as she is DEAD (hopefully I resemble the 50-years-ago version), but Reese? Reese makes me happy, even if really, it's a leap. (The Alicia and Rita pics? Will. Not. Post. I tried. Like 100 times.)



(Um, yeah, kids--Swishy's blonde. Poof. There goes all the mystery.)

Then I did my BFF Manic Mom, and she looks like Sigourney Weaver, Hilary Swank, Melissa Gilbert and Joss Stone (all in the 66 percent range). And THEN I did my friend Allee (who I'd link to, but I can't quite yet ... but I will soon!) and SHE looks like Kirsten Dunst, Leslie Caron (WTF?) and Carrie Fisher.

You have no idea how fun this is, no matter how completely unscientific it may be.

Speaking of my BFF Manic Mom, she got her buzz on last night and IMed me after she posted her blog. It was CLASSIC. One day, she and I are going to live blog and it will be the funniest thing ever. I just thought of it right this very second. I'm not entirely sure what that means, I may be making it up, but we're doing it. So get ready! Get VERY ready!

6 Comments:

At 10:27 AM, Blogger Andie said...

I did that thing and it told me I looked like Isabella Rosellini and Ingrid Bergman. Which I've been told before, so I wasn't surprised.

But then it told me that I looked like Shirley Temple.

 
At 2:21 PM, Blogger Beth said...

I think Reese is adorable so, therefore, you are too!

 
At 8:40 PM, Blogger Andie said...

I second what beth says, even though I have no idea what you look like. but you have nice feet. LOL

 
At 6:21 PM, Blogger Manic Mom said...

You are sooo totally more hotter than Reese, and we all know I'm way hotter than Demi! ! ! ha, hope no one else reads this comment cuz I'm totally joking.

And have you ever felt like puking on someone's face and have the chunks stick in their eyelashes?

I have.

 
At 1:01 AM, Blogger Swishy said...

Holy crap, I love you guys. So nice!

MM ... you got me. HA HA HA HA.

 
At 6:01 AM, Blogger Trish said...

Um well at first I came out looking like John Ashcroft LOL...and then I got a better picture and came out looking like Neve Campbell **phew**

What a fun site I wonder who my hub looks like? Maybe we should post that too :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home