Waiting for My Real Life to Begin

The life and times of a girl named Swishy.

Monday, June 26, 2006

When it's time to chaaaange ...

My last day off before the move, by the numbers:

One horrible migraine, which I basically woke up with. It forced me to the couch, with a cushion over my face, for the rest of the morning. It was exceptionally awesome timing.
One smashed glass candle lamp shade thing (which, miraculously, I managed to avoid cutting myself with. Yay!)
One severely bruised toe, thanks to a REALLY HEAVY box.
Two trips to Wal-Mart. (Don't bother telling me it's the store of Satan. I don't care. It's the easiest and fastest way to get garbage bags and rubbermaid-y plastic storage containers and Wrigley gum and issues of In Style to keep me sane, all at once.)
Three trips out to the dumpster (FULLY CLOTHED, thank you!).
Four trips out to the car to get more boxes.
Thirty-seven times I said to myself, "Since WHEN do I own THIS?"

And on it goes. Fun!

2 Comments:

At 12:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't you have like a hot boyfriend who can help you with all this shit?

 
At 4:36 PM, Blogger Swishy said...

HA! Are you volunteering?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home