Waiting for My Real Life to Begin

The life and times of a girl named Swishy.

Friday, June 09, 2006

Hot in herrre

It's another night at the fiery inferno also known as the Swishy residence. This pretty much says it all:



That was four degrees ago. It's THAT MUCH CLOSER to 90 now, which has necessitated another trip to the Swishy Nearly Nudist Colony. But there will be no public exhibitionism tonight. I don't think the masses can handle two nights in a row; besides which, I like to save the T-shirt, heels and trash bag look for special occasions. Do it too often and you cheapen it, you know what I'm saying?

So ... yeah. Good times. Apparently they needed to order a part for the A/C, and SUPPOSEDLY it will be fixed tomorrow. In the interim, both my garbage disposal and my kitchen light have mysteriously stopped working.

Did I mention I need to move? I need to move.

In other news, Mavs won. Yay!

2 Comments:

At 10:56 PM, Blogger Manic Mom said...

It must be an epidemic--our AC is broken too! And guess what I did today? I cleaned the upstairs rooms in the nude. Gross, I know, but no one was home. This sucks.

 
At 12:48 AM, Blogger Swishy said...

HA HA HA! That's awesome. Not that the AC is broken--that sucks--but that you did a little nekkid cleaning! HA!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home