Waiting for My Real Life to Begin

The life and times of a girl named Swishy.

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Garbage update

OK, look, I know this is really fascinating, but just listen. So, seriously, the garbage DID need to go out. I'd cleaned some stuff out of the fridge earlier and I didn't want it sitting in the heat and making my apartment all stank and smelly. So I summoned the strength to put a T-shirt on over my underwear, slid my feet into the heeled sandals I'd worn to work today (because heaven forbid I go get my flip-flops or sneakers out of the closet) and took off for the dumpster at the end of the parking lot.

OK, seriously. Picture this. I'm wearing a T-shirt, underwear and black heeled sandals that make a loud clickety-clack when I walk. That's it. But, I mean, it's 11:45 on a weeknight. Quick trip. Who's gonna be out there?

So I clickety-clack my way to the end of the parking lot, heave the bag into the dumpster (I have to stand, like, six feet away because this raccoon goes in there to snack at night and FREAKS me the HELL out, so the fact I made it in on the first try was totally awesome) and turn around to walk back to my apartment. I get about halfway and am feeling pretty good about things when ...

Yeah. You can fill in the rest. Dude totally hanging out by his car, eyeballing me the whole way.

With nowhere to run, nowhere to hide, I did what any other barely clad girl in ridiculous shoes would do: I tossed my shoulders back, pulled the shirt down and sashayed my ass inside as fast as I could.

It doesn't get any hotter than that, does it?

3 Comments:

At 1:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're so hot. I can just picture you sashaying that ass around town. But be careful. Guy coulda been a weirdo.

BTW, URAGK!

LOLOLOL... guess who?!?!

 
At 8:19 PM, Blogger Swishy said...

URAGK!!!

Ha ha ha ha ha :)

 
At 5:39 PM, Blogger Bethany said...

Too funny... and I've done this.

Not in black heeled sandals-- I did the brown thing. But sure enough, right about 5 feet from the door, I got a whistle or two.

Damn apartments.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home