Waiting for My Real Life to Begin

The life and times of a girl named Swishy.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Just indulge me for a second

It's after 3 a.m. I have, you know, a JOB I have to be at tomorrow. And yet I can't stop rewinding and watching my favoritest show in the history of TV shows.

McDreamy and Meredith had sex.

McDreamy and Meredith had sex.

McDreamy and Meredith had sex.

I totally don't know how I feel about this. MCDREAMY AND MEREDITH HAD SEX!

I did NOT see that coming. Well, yes I did. They've been having sex with each other in their heads for months. But I didn't think they'd actually DO IT, do it.

Holy crap, the way he looks at her is insane.

I'm watching one more time, and then I'm going to bed. For real!

P.S. Yes, that means President Bush didn't interfere with my big, big night. His 30-plus percent approval rating holds steady for another day.

4 Comments:

At 10:13 AM, Anonymous Allee said...

My first comment on a blog--

I can't believe you watched it again (actually--not surprised in the least)! Was this after you watched 24?

I'm actually finding it harder to breathe this morning, especially considering Shonda hasn't posted--she owes us BIG!!

 
At 12:31 PM, Blogger Charity said...

I watched it over and over too, and was also up late pondering what will happen next! I am soooo happy they did what they did, but I feel bad for Fin and Adison...WHAT HAPPENS NEXT darn it!!!!

 
At 6:55 PM, Blogger Manic Mom said...

I want to watch this sex scene, and I don't even watch Gray's Anatomy. You are talking Gray's Anatomy, aren't you? Wait, did I even spell Gray the right way? PRobably not.

Sex scenes like that make me want to have sex.

PS--I just made my appointment with Elena for next week. I will tell her you said hi and will send her to your blog!

 
At 12:52 AM, Blogger Swishy said...

Guess what I'm about to do ... watch the last 15 minutes AGAIN!!! I am OUT OF CONTROL!

Manic Mom, you would love it. And TOTALLY tell Elena I said hi! HA HA HA.

I'm going to die waiting four months to see what happens. Just die.

Nothing STILL from Shonda, Allee!! I'm gonna kill her!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home